As of March 30,2020:
- We temporarily suspended all resort operations as of Sunday, March 22nd through Thursday, April 9th (for now). We hope to (tentatively) resume operations on Friday, April 10th, however, this of course depends on the state of current events, etc.
- For now, we are accepting reservations for stays from Friday April 10th and the future, however this may change based on the overall Covid - 19 situation. Of course, our cancellation policy will remain flexible.
- The well being of our guests and our team members is paramount, so please bear with us while this continues to be an ever changing situation.
- Although we have suspended resort operations during this time frame, our front office/reservations department is available for your calls between 10 AM - 5 PM EDT daily; or you may send us an email at email@example.com.
We recognize right now is an especially stressful time for traveling. We, like you, are monitoring the news very closely surrounding the Corona-virus (COVID-19) and want to ensure the utmost safety and well-being of our guests and staff. We have strengthened our already existing thorough sanitation procedures and implemented several new policies and procedures to ensure your stay with us is safe and worry-free.
We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitation safety procedures in all areas of the hotel and restaurant and are sanitizing high-traffic public areas at an increased frequency.
· We have stepped up our sanitizing procedures throughout the resort providing antibacterial elements in all areas of Beachcomber Resort & Club.
· Public touch points, such as handrails, elevator buttons, door handles, and knobs are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
· Surfaces such as the front desk, restaurant counters, and dining tables are wiped regularly with disinfectant.
· We are practicing "Social Distancing" protocols around our resort, including public dining areas, the pool areas, and beach front.
· We’ve trained hotel staff to minimize physical contact (ie handshakes, hugs, etc.)
· As of today, our private beach is open.
We are committed to keeping our team safe and healthy. All of our employees are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
Need an Escape (when it is again safe to travel)?
Please check out our frequently updated promotions at https://www.beachcomberresort.com/promotions.htm
Need to Reschedule?
We recognize the severe impact COVID‑19 is having on our hotel partners, as well as our guests. With the safety and well‑being of our community top‑of‑mind, we want to work together to support flexible needs of our mutual guests in evaluating cancellation requests up to 3 days prior to arrival. If you need to make an adjustment, contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-941-7830 and they’ll do everything they can to assist.
Stay safe, and thank you,
Beachcomber Resort & Club Management