As of May 26th,2020:
- The Beachcomber Resort and Club is again open for business.
- Our Food and Beverage operation, Deep Restaurant & Bar, is now open to the public with safety protocols in place. We are now offering outside dining and beverage service with a beautiful view of the beach and ocean; serving breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7 AM - 9 PM daily, and open until 10 PM on Fridays and Saturdays. Please come join us.
- Our beach, pool area, and pool are also now open with these locally mandated protocols:
• All beaches can open with limited hours (sunrise to sunset). Ocean activities such as surfing, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding and body surfing are allowed; also walking, running and biking.
• Like other communities across the country, our beach is not yet opening for food and beverage service, sunbathing, sitting or lying on the beach. Group or organized sports (such as volleyball), umbrellas, canopies, chairs, and chaise lounges, are not yet allowed, and no group gatherings of more than 10 people. Beach-goers must maintain social distancing (six feet of separation), except between members of the same household or groups.
- At our pool area chaise lounges and umbrellas will be set up in accordance with Broward County's Emergency order 20-13 which requires social distancing of 6 feet separation between parties.
- For more information on the latest Covid-19 rules issued by Broward County, please visit their web site at: www.broward.org/coronavirus/Pages/default.aspx
- We may implement additional safety driven policies in addition to those outlined here at management's discretion. Please bear with us as we navigate the new normal.
- We are also offering accommodations at our "1229 Apartments". Please contact us directly to discuss your needs, availability, and rates (2 night minimum stay required).
- We are accepting reservations for stays at the resort now and into the future.
- The well being of our guests and our team members is paramount. All of our employees and guests will be required to wear facial coverings over their nose and mouth at our front desk/check-in area, all common areas, and in the elevators. Only 1 person or party within the same household at a time will be permitted in our elevators.
- Daily housekeeping for guests staying over night to night will be tailored to our guests' preferences and if no or light housekeeping service is preferred, we of course will accommodate your preferences.
- Our front office/reservations department is available for your calls daily; or you may send us an email at email@example.com.
We ask that you please abide by the Federal "social distancing" mandate to help flatten the curve and follow the state and local directives issued in your community. In general, please also follow all safe distancing, hand washing procedures, wear facial covering over your nose and mouth as well as whatever additional protocols are issued during this time of concern.
We recognize the concerns with staying at hotels and travel. We want to ensure the utmost safety and well-being of our guests and staff. We have strengthened our already existing thorough sanitation procedures and implemented several new policies and procedures to ensure that when you choose to stay with us that it will be safe and worry-free.
We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitation safety procedures in all areas of the hotel and restaurant and are sanitizing high-traffic public areas at an increased frequency.
· We have stepped up our sanitizing procedures throughout the resort and are sanitizing with antibacterial cleaning products throughout the entire resort and food and beverage operation.
· Public touch points, such as handrails, elevator buttons, door handles, and knobs are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
· Surfaces such as the front desk, restaurant counters, and dining tables are wiped regularly with disinfectant.
· We are practicing "Social Distancing" and wearing facial covering over our nose and mouth, as well as additional protocols around our resort, including public dining areas, the pool areas, and beach front.
· We’ve trained hotel staff to have NO physical contact (i.e. handshakes, hugs, etc.).
We are committed to keeping our team safe and healthy. All of our employees are prohibited from reporting to work with any respiratory illnesses that can be transmitted to others.
Need an Escape (when it is again safe to travel)?
Please check out our frequently updated promotions at https://www.beachcomberresort.com/promotions.htm
Need to Reschedule?
We recognize the severe impact COVID‑19 is having on our hotel partners, as well as our guests. With the safety and well‑being of our community top‑of‑mind, we want to work together to support flexible needs of our mutual guests in evaluating cancellation requests up to 3 days prior to arrival. If you need to make an adjustment, contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-941-7830 and they’ll do everything they can to assist.
Stay safe, and thank you,
Beachcomber Resort & Club Management