Beachcomber Resort Coming Soon
Resort and Website Currently Under Renovation—Stay tuned for new updates on construction, room info, and hotel deals.
Located just steps from the gorgeous sand of Pompano Beach, our family-owned full-service South Florida resort sits amidst all the fun-filled attractions of the greater Fort Lauderdale area. We’re currently undergoing a complete renovation of the common areas inside and outside Beachcomber Resort, including the lobby, restaurant, pool, entryways, and outdoor restaurant. Additionally, we’re building a completely new oceanfront bar just for you!
Even during this construction, we’re offering excellent deals on our rooms. Take part of our Hard Hat Special for a quick trip or book an extended stay at our 1229 Apartments located across the street from the resort. Be one of the first guests in our brand-new space when you book our Pre-Renovation Special.
Hard HatConstruction Special
Take advantage of our Hard Hat Construction Special if you don't mind the disruption but love the beach! With rates starting at $69 night, you can still soak up the rays and get away. Amenities are limited to parking, Wi-Fi, cable TV, and beach access.Book Now
30% Off at the New Beachcomber
Be one of the first to experience the newly renovated Beachcomber Resort! We’re offering 30% off for stays from December through April of 2020, just in time for our big reveal.Book Now
The longer you stay, the more you save, and extended stays and relocations save even more! Designed with all the comforts of home, this totally updated and renovated one-bedroom apartment is located diagonally across the street from our main oceanfront resort property and beach.Book Now
Rooms & Villas
Generous modern amenities like plush bedding and flat-screen TVs await you, as well as scenic views of the ocean.Learn More
The Beachcomber Resort and Villas strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web's Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked via our website at www.beachcomberresort.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 954-941-7830. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
- ADA accessible guest rooms available
- Main hotel Entrance is accessible
- ADA accessible bathrooms in lobby/lounge area
- Inside dining room and outside/pool side Tiki pavilion dining area are accessible
- Routes of travel throughout the hotel lobby, registration area and lobby lounge area bathroom
- Routes of travel to and around both pool areas are accessible
- ADA self-operating pool chair lifts located at both pools
- Accessible call buttons on elevators and call buttons on floor landings
- Routes to accessible guest rooms are accessible
- ADA Accessible parking on grade and delineated in the resort’s main parking lot
*Some of the areas of the resort may be closed to the public while under renovation.