The Beachcomber Resort & Club strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web's Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked via our website at www.beachcomberresort.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 954-941-7830. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
- ADA accessible guest rooms available
- Closed Captioning is available on flat screen televisions
- Main hotel Entrance is accessible
- ADA accessible bathrooms in lobby/lounge area
- Inside dining room and outside/pool side Tiki pavilion dining area are accessible
- Routes of travel throughout the hotel lobby, registration area and lobby lounge area bathroom
- Routes of travel to and around both pool areas are accessible
- ADA self-operating pool chair lifts located at both pools
- Accessible call buttons on elevators and call buttons on floor landings
- TTY device is available upon request
- Routes to accessible guest rooms are accessible
- ADA Accessible parking on grade and delineated in the resort’s main parking lot